1. Line cheesecake tin with baking paper.
2. Crush biscuits and add softened butter.
Before I start I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has been viewing my blog lately and being incredibly supportive. Whether that support has been on this blog, or elsewhere. There are so many of you it's insane. I wish I could give all of you a massive hug. Love you beautifuls! xx
Now down to the yummy business. Pistachios are by far one of my favourite foods. You guys know how much I love making cheesecakes. So it's time for another yummy cheesecake. This recipe shows you how to make a pistachio cheesecake, but also mini pistachio cheesecakes in shot glasses. When making this I created 4 mini cheesecakes.
3. Mix until the base reaches the consistency of wet sand (shown in the picture below).
4. It's time to get your hands dirty. Place a thin layer in the shot glasses and/or your cheesecake tin. Compress the base using your hands and create an even layer. Then leave to set in the fridge for an hour.
1. Finely crush pistachios.
2. Beat Philadelphia cheese until creamy. Add thickened cream and caster sugar.
3. Dissolve gelatin powder in the boiling water. Once dissolved combine in filling mixture.
4. Add finely crushed pistachios and mix.
5. Add this mixture to the shot glasses and/or cheesecake tin.
6. Leave to set in the fridge for 3 hours or until set.
1. Crush pistachios into small chunks.
2. Beat thickened cream until peaks form.
3. Using a piping bag (or similar) create designs with cream on the top of the cheesecake/s.
Sprinkle crushed pistachios on cheesecake.
Serve with a side of cream.
Tweet or Instagram your lovely creations
P.S. Whilst making this I realised how pretty pistachios really are.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.