Want to have a succulent garden but don't have the space? Let me show you how to create your own cute little succulent garden, along with some pot decoration inspiration. I chose two different shaped pots to create variety.
You will need:
1. I have placed my pots on a piece of timber as a flat surface, and placed rocks inside them as weights.
2. You can spray your pots in a block colour before this next step if you wish as a background. I did not as I am happy with a black background. Using tape and blue-tack create patterns to decorate the pots.
3. Remember the places that are covered with tape and blue-tack will be the background colour and will not be covered with spray paint.
4. Spray pots with a fine layer of spray paint. You may need to apply several coats. Wait an hour for your coat to dry before adding any extra coats.
5. Wait an hour and then remove the tape and blue-tack.
6. Add some writing or quotes to the pots. I added these to places where there was block colour.
7. To create a bit of sparkle add some glitter, glitter glue or glitter paint. I found using the glitter in large spaces of black on the pots was most effective. I used two different glitter paint colours to create more variety.
8. Pour some soil into the pot. Place the plant into the pot. Fill the pot up with soil around the plant, and press the soil down.
9. Water the plants and place in an area that will have lots of sun throughout the day. I like to water mine twice a week. However you'll need to find out what your choice of plant or succulent likes best.
Have a lovely weekend beautifuls!
P.S. This year for the face of Showpo 2015 competition, they are also giving the 5 lucky winners a makeover. I have entered the competition here, so if you could take 30 seconds to vote for me, it would mean the absolute world to me. Thank you so much to everyone who has voted so far. I really appreciate it. xx